Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Kit comes to play


 Rebecca was exited! Kit was coming over soon to play. Ding dong, went the doorbell. Rebecca jumped up and ran to the door. "Hello Kit!" "Hi Beck!"


First they played with their american girl dolls.



Then they danced. "This is fun," said Kit.


"Look at this cool trick," Rebecca said. "Wow!" Kit said.


Then Beck said, "Kit, what's in your bag?" "I'll show you," said Kit.


"Cool! paper dolls!" Said Beck. Rebecca played with Addy and Kit played with Harriet.
.


Sadly, after fifteen minutes of playing paper dolls, it was time for Kit to go home. "Goodbye," Rebecca called to Kit, "see you later!" What a fun play date it had been!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this...wish I had this much fun when I was your age, Annah. The paper doll play made me feel like these girls were REAL!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, so please add your opinion! However, please keep all thoughts kind and appropriate. Thanks!