Sunday, September 6, 2015

Beck's Baking Day


Hello! Beck here. Today is Saturday and usually every Saturday I bake something. Last Saturday I made two French baguettes for dinner. Everybody loved them! Today I'm making cookies just for fun.


These are my baking shelves. Do you like them?


I already made the cookie dough, earlier this morning. I'm making my two favorite kinds of cookies: chocolate kiss cookies and chocolate chip cookies.
  First I get the dough out of the fridge.


I'm making the chocolate kiss cookies first, so I take my rolling pin and roll it out.
          I sing a little song from a book I read while I roll.
'Mix and measure, stir and bake
Not a pie and not a cake!
Just some cookies full of spice!
I know my cookies will be nice.' 
 
                           

Here's the dough, all rolled out.


Then I take the cookie cutter and cut out the cookies, putting them on the tray as I go.


I put them in the oven and ten minutes later they came out of the oven a nice golden brown!
 
Then I baked the chocolate chip cookies. Here they are all finished, looking and smelling delicious.
 

I put them in a bin to save for afternoon snack. Look, I even have extra dough for Me, Brooklyn, and Kirsten to split once I clean up my ingredients!


That was fun baking! I got a little flour on my face, but it was worth it!
 
 

2 comments:

We love comments, so please add your opinion! However, please keep all thoughts kind and appropriate. Thanks!