Monday, October 26, 2015

A Fall Leaves Walk


Hello! This is Brooklyn. The other day my friends Kaya and friend Felicity came over. we decided to talk a walk in the neighborhood where I live. Here is some pictures from it!


                                    What a cool log!










                     The fall leaves were everywhere!




                              Rolling down a big hill!




This tree was great for climbing and looks like something from a movie!


                      I like this picture best!




There is a river on my street, and it was beautiful!










This little abandoned cabin is cute, isn't it?


This is also my favorite. Isn't it a lovely view?


6 comments:

  1. These pictures are SO pretty! I love the one where your dolls are rolling down the hill, it's at such a cool angle!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so glad someone is finally reading my blog! I hope you keep reading it!
    ~Annah
    P.S. will you tell people you know about my blog? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling!;) I will!
      -Emma-
      PS- Sure! I'll make a shout-out for you on my blog!:)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Is that where you live? It's beautiful there!! :D
    I LOVE that picture of the dolls rolling down the hill! It looks so realistic! You did a great job! :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you put the story together! Mine is diffrent though!
    Keep posting!!
    littledollsontheprairie.com
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are awesome!!! I love your blog! Voul you maybe check out mine at http://awesomeagcomwordpress.com
    Thank you!! -❤mia

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, so please add your opinion! However, please keep all thoughts kind and appropriate. Thanks!